Pam Montgomery (or Ma Chukar, as we call her) has been good enough to share her recipe for Cherry Chipotle Turkey Burgers. The recipe features Chukar’s Cherry Chipotle Sauce—a sweet and tart grilling sauce that bursts with flavor.
Ma Chukar’s Cherry Chipotle Turkey Burgers Recipe
By June 19, 2014Published:
Pam Montgomery (or Ma Chukar, as we call her) has been good enough to share her recipe for Cherry Chipotle Turkey Burgers. The recipe …
- 16 ounces ground turkey thawed and kept chilled
- 2 tablespoons Chukar Cherry Chipotle Grilling Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh cracker crumbs
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ciabatta buns or buns of your choice
- 4 lettuce leaves green leaf or romaine
- 1 beefsteak tomato sliced thinly
- Keep turkey meat chilled until ingredients are measured and ready. Place meat in medium bowl and add the mayo, Chukar® Cherry Chipotle Grilling Sauce, cracker crumbs, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix together using clean hands or a large fork. Pat into 4 burger patties, top with a bit of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, and then refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Brush a grill grate with olive oil and heat to medium-high. Grill patties for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the burger releases from the grate without sticking. Then flip and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes. Meanwhile, slice the tomato, slice the cheese, and butter & toast the buns.
- To build the burgers, place a lettuce leaf and patty on each bun bottom. If desired, add a slice of cheese and whatever condiments preferred (an extra drizzle of Cherry Chipotle Sauce is delicious). Top with lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and top bun. Enjoy!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
A sweet and savory grilling sauce ideal for chicken, pork, or beef. Spread on meat in the last five minutes of cooking for classic BBQ flavor with notes of chipotle, cherry, honey, and Dijon.