Here are a few ideas, to spark your interest.
For starters, did you see those gluten free thumbprint cookies in our last catalog? Here’s the recipe.
You can also include a handful of any of Chukar’s fruit & nut mixes in your favorite gluten free cookie recipe or soak any of Chukar’s dried cherries or berries in a little orange juice and stir into gluten free scones or muffins.
Also, Chukar chocolates are already a gluten free dessert! No embellishment needed.
Here’s another idea—how about a gluten free yogurt pie? Make a gluten free crust with chopped nuts or gluten-free graham crackers. Bake and then fill the shell with a mixture of cool whip and cherry yogurt. Top with a drizzle of any Chukar dessert sauce.
Quick & Easy Gluten Free Cherry Crisp
By May 14, 2014Published:
- Yield: 8-10 Servings
Since nearly all Chukar products (including our dried fruit, chocolates, sauces, and granola) are gluten free, they make baking …
- 1 jar Chukar Sweet or Sour Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour Chukar® Sweet or Sour Cherry Pie Filling into a greased baking dish (such as a 9x13 or an 11-inch round frying pan).
- In a separate bowl stir together oats, almond meal, brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Melt butter and stir into dry ingredients.
- Crumble topping over cherries. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving with vanilla ice cream.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress